Judge Wooldridge is a Panelist with the American Arbitration Association (AAA), Judicial Workplace Arbitrations, Inc. (JWA) and has served as a Panelist with the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). He has been approved to provide ADR services in the U.S. District Courts, Southern District of Texas.
Judge Wooldridge has been inducted into the Texas Chapter of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN) and has been named by Houstonia Magazine as a 2017 Top Lawyer in ADR. He is available for Mediations, Arbitrations, Special Judge, Mini Trials, as an Umpire, or other forms of ADR, statewide and nationally.
ADR SERVICE FEE SCHEDULE:
Arbitration: $450.00 - $600.00 per hour shared by two parties; if more than two parties, $200.00 - $300.00 per hour for each party. *Cancellation Fee: Arbitrations cancelled or continued within ten (10) days of the setting may incur a cancellation fee of 1/2 of total arbitration fee for each day of the scheduled arbitration.
Mediation: Full day, $1,575.00 per party (8 hours); half-day (4 hours), $775.00 per party. Please contact the Mediator for rates involving more than 3 parties. Additional hours may be charged at a rate of $275.00 per party.
Special Judge (CPRC 151): Per Sec. 151.009 (CPRC), the parties, in equal shares, shall pay: (1) the Special Judge's fee, which is $3,600.00 for full day (8 hours), $1,800.00 for 1/2 day (4 hours) or $450.00 per hour; and
(2) all administrative costs, including the court reporter's fee, related to trial (billed at actual costs). *Cancellation Fee: Trials cancelled, settled or continued within ten (10) days of the setting may incur a cancellation fee of 1/2 of total fee for each day of the scheduled trial or hearing.
Mini Trial: Full day, $1,800.00 per party (8 hours). Additional hours may be charged at a rate of $250.00 per party.
Moderated Settlement Conference: Full day, $1,575.00 per party (8 hours); half-day (4 hours), $775.00 per party.
Umpire: $500.00 per hour shared by two parties.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL NOTES:
1. Weekends. ADR services are available on weekends, please contact Judge Wooldridge for weekend fee rates.
2. Fees. Fees are subject to change and depend on the complexity of the case and the number of parties.
3. Credit Cards. Credit card payments are accepted.
4. Expenses are charged at cost.
5. General Cancellation Policy - Unless otherwise noted above, if the ADR Service is cancelled or delayed more than 3 working days before the agreed upon date, we will work with you to re-schedule at no charge. If, however, the ADR Service is cancelled within 2 business days of the scheduled ADR Service date, and we cannot fill the date with other work, you will be charged a full fee for the ADR Service as a cancellation fee. If the ADR Service is cancelled on the scheduled ADR Service date, you will be charged a full fee for the ADR Service as a cancellation fee.